Monday, August 07, 2006

An Explanation

Hello to all you who are reading this. Some of you may be wondering why I have not been updating my blog more often. Well, the bad news is my camera is out of commission; the good news is that there is a 2 year warranty on it & it's in for repairs. Hopefully everything will work out quickly & cheaply!!

Since I'm guessing that most people are checking this blog for pictures of the boys and not because of my eloquent writing, I have refrained from sharing with you all the mundane & relatively unimportant aspects of our lives this past week. The only thing worth mentioning is that Joshua successfully turned 4 years old (WOW!) and received many great presents and had lots of good food; and Andrew had roseola. Other than that, I think our lives have been what we consider to be "normal". Oh, and we've also discovered that Joshua is very sensitive to "scarey" movies and experiences unpleasant dreams as a result. Also, the wasps are worse than ever. I'm thinking of stocking up on Raid and setting out on a night time crusade to rid the neighbourhood of wasps nest, because they must be out there! I'm starting to look forward to winter, only because there will be no wasps!!

One other thing that I'd like to share with you is that our neighbours across the street are becoming more vigilant in the way they take up as much space as possible parking their three (yes, 3) vehicles along the street. They have purposely begun parking their vehicles so that other people have to park farther away from our homes. If I had my camera, I would take a picture for you to see the silliness that they are engaging in. It is downright childish, I think, and I've made the decision to refrain as much as I consciously can to exhibit such childish behaviour as I continue to age! And hopefully, they will never read this when they're having a bad day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About the "wasps" ,I heard on the radio;try putting out containers for them to drink from or some sort of food to attract them (floating on the water). Treat the water surface with a generous coating of WD 40;this eliminates the water tension (bugs walk on water),and the "wasps" drown!!!!
j/e-v

Anonymous said...

About the "wasps" ,I heard on the radio;try putting out containers for them to drink from or some sort of food to attract them (floating on the water). Treat the water surface with a generous coating of WD 40;this eliminates the water tension (bugs walk on water),and the "wasps" drown!!!!
j/e-v