Saturday, September 30, 2006

Playing with Leaves





Today was a beautiful day! The boys were helping Mike as he cleaned up the yard and raked the leaves. Andrew had a great time putting the leaves in the garbage can with his hands, and Caleb & Joshua had the "great idea" to use badminton & tennis rackets to load the leaves. As you can see in the first picture, Andrew is very excited that I have my camera again. It's like when I put on my glasses "Ahhh! THAT'S my Mom!!" He must have been missing the camera in front of my face!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back blogging again! I was checking a lot since I heard you had your camera back. These are really nice pics, I like the boys going to school! My kids would love to be out doing things like raking leaves, but they went out for like 30 mins today before Peter brought them back for being bad. Guess they'll learn.