Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crafting with Caleb

I've had some fun doing some of the challenges on Splitcoast Stampers lately, and the latest Technique Lover's Challenge was to make a tote bag. After Caleb saw mine, he wanted to make his own (exactly like mine, though!!) He stamped the flower and heart in pink, and the rest I had to do. The boys love that ribbon so much! They want it on everything they make!
Andrew giving his puppy a hug. As soon as he saw I had the camera out to take pictures of my cards and stuff that I upload to my SCS gallery, he insists that I take a picture of him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's really nice to see siblings who get along. I know it doesn't happen all the time, but those precious moments are memories that us mothers have to hold dear when we want to sell the little "brats" when they are being difficult.

Some days I would give mine away, today was not one of those days as it is 8 and they are sleeping.. or doing a great acting job. Either way I am happy. ;)