Friday, December 21, 2007

My Son Joshua

Joshua, 5 years old, star of the Kindergarten class singing "Jingle Bells". If you notice shaking, it's because I'm laughing! Mara, the Educational Assistant, told me this story when I went to get Joshua from school this morning. Yesterday before they had performed in the afternoon, she had moved Joshua to the middle of the line, and he hadn't been too happy about it, but he went along with it. Later in the evening, when she moved him again, he was clearly upset and voiced his disapproval to Mara. So Mara explained that because he projected his voice so well and knew all the words, etc. etc. she wanted him to be in the middle of the class so everyone could benefit from his talents. He said, "Thank you Mara, for explaining that to me." And he sang his little heart out one more time "...oh mutt fun it is to ride in a Wun-orse opened sleigh!"


1 comment:

Angela said...

I still haven't managed to successfully upload the video. I've tried many times already, but I'll keep on trying.