Friday, January 11, 2008

Hair, Frost & Crafts

Natalee's already 10 months old. Why does 10 months sound so much older than 9 months? Is it the change over to double digits? Natalee now has seven teeth and her hair is growing! Slowly, but it's growing. The boys had haircuts yesterday, so now her hair is actually longer than theirs! She still isn't crawling, maybe due to the fact that she had several unpleasant falls shortly after Christmas.
The boys and I did some crafts the other evening. Andrew and I made this envelope puppet.
Natalee...feeling her teeth.
We had heavy frost on the trees one morning when we woke up. This picture is actually taken when I was taking Caleb to school at around 12:45 pm. and you can still see the frost on the trees. It was very beautiful.
Joshua was doing a puzzle and I put Natalee beside him. Andrew sat down beside her and I thought it made for quite a cute picture.
Joshua giggling after a giant tickling episode.

No comments: