Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Me and my cuties on Mother's Day. Left to right are Caleb, Joshua, Natalee and Andrew.
This is what Joshua made for me in school. The ladybug's wings open and there's something written on the inside, as you can see. It also came with some bathsalts.
This is what I got from Caleb. More bathsalts in the jar! Either I'm looking really stressed out these days or maybe I stink! I thought the topper on the jar was just way too cute!
Joshua's rock creations from a few days ago. Apparently, they're "rock snowmen".
Natalee working on getting her diaper off (and yes, she did get it off!). We moved the gate up so she can practice going up and down on the bottom 3 stairs. She really enjoys this and hasn't yet fallen; well, at least, not very far and nothing serious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Snowman rocks! brilliant! That is a nice fam pic too! what a nice day it was.
The kids got creative at their school this year. I got a book mark from Kiernan and a flower that she wants to give to MY mom this weekend when we go out! (a patience flower)
Natalee can take her diaper off, I hope she's not like Kiernan and poop everywhere!