Thursday, March 12, 2009

March is Birthday Month!

In random order, here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. A couple of weeks ago, Natalee helped put the cans into the pantry. Can you see the tall pile of canned goods? Wyatt, ready to hit the road!

Caleb and Natalee on Saturday evening.

Natalee posing in an outfit she got for her birthday.

Natalee opening her present Saturday morning.

One of Joshua's Lego creations. This is 2 horses pulling a jail trailer, for lack of a better term. He came up with this all on his own!

Wyatt in his bathtub. I wouldn't say he's enjoying his baths yet, but they are definitely quieter than they used to be!

Natalee - classic over-dressing.
Joshua & Wyatt

I made chocolate icing for Caleb's birthday cake today. Here are Natalee and Andrew enjoying some chocolate...



I am so proud that my children like chocolate almost as much as I do!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wyatt's getting so chubby! So cute!