Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

My most favourite thing about Mother's Day is the things the boys have made for me at school. Joshua made this card (one of two cards he made for me):

And Caleb made this book, "What my Mom does best."

Joshua's classmates each had to complete the sentence "I love my Mom because..." and you can see his at the top "She makes me food."

I also got a plant from Joshua, a geranium, I believe.
And Caleb made this flower holder with four beautiful tissue flowers.

Fortunately, the day was sunny enough for our annual Mother's Day picture. This was the best picture of the three Mike managed to take. The kids were awfully squirmy and not very cooperative.

On Thursday, Natalee spent most of the day sleeping. She is still getting over a bad cold, which Andrew has now too.
And Wyatt, showing off his baby blues.

No comments: