Saturday, August 01, 2009

Stampin' Up stuff for sale

My 8 year old took most of these pictures :) As these items are purchased, I will try my best to delete pictures promptly. Feel free to ask any questions.

2 pieces of Chipboard petals - each full board of chipboard is 9" x 9" $4.00 for both boards.

Plaidmaker - 2 sheets of plastic, one for large plaid lines, one for smaller plaid lines. Each approximately 12" x 12". $2.00.


28 wooden blocks, 56 words (double mounted). Words: thanks, just, brother, boy, daughter, girl, family, my, sister, son, father, your, mother, stamp, together, for, favorite, all, vacation, fun, birthday, happy, !, time, Halloween, fall, ", laugh, special, sweet, ... , wish, grand, good, winter, joy, Christmas, peace, friend, best, summer, day, imagine, dream, & , and, spring, baby, valentine, love, * , hope, celebrate, party, { , little. $14.00.

"On the Spot" 1 large background stamp, approximately 5" x 6", $12.00

"Love Without End" 9 stamps, 2-step stamping, $12.00.

4 cute little stamps, about 1.5" x 1.5" each. $6.00

The above 2 pictures are from the same stamp set "Decorator Shelf". I bought it off on eBay and ended up paying over $60.00 Canadian because of customs, etc. $20.00.


Stampin' Glitter Chunky Essentials - red, black, white & silver. $8.00.

Sanding blocks (package of 2) $2.00

"Big Blossom" background stamp, approximately 5" x 6" $12.00


Stampable Wrapping Paper - Kraft (dull finish) and White (smooth finish). Originally 25 yards each, very little actually used. $2.00/roll.

Fiskars paper crimper, $5.00.

Encore! Gold Metallic Ink Pad (probably needs re-inking) $2.00.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Corina - I got your message and emailed you when I got your first message (August 2nd) and I just emailed you again 5 minutes ago...hopefully you get this one. I copied and pasted the email you gave me, so no idea why you didn't receive it...?? If you got this info through Julie, just ask her for my email address...