Friday, November 12, 2010

A Few of My Favourite Things

Wyatt making me laugh...(he had me put a diaper on his stuffed frog, whose belly is much larger than his)
My Girly-girl.

My boyz.

Christmas fruit cake - after.
The making of Christmas cake on Remembrance Day. Definitely one of my favourite things.


I like it that my oldest son still needs his Buddy. Even getting up at 2 a.m. the other night to get Buddy from the dryer because my son was loudly complaining in his bed because he couldn't sleep without him. :)

Hiking in the snow.

Working out. :)
I also like it that Natalee can now put on her own socks, that Caleb read 198 pages of the new "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" in one day (leaving him only 8 pages to read before I was even out of bed the next morning), that Joshua is the best source of entertainment for his siblings, and I also like it when Andrew says at 7 p.m. "I'm tired, can we go to bed now?" And that Wyatt now falls asleep without any problems these days, even though he can now open his door. It's like he had to figure out how to open his door before he could learn to fall asleep without playing the "chase me back to bed" game. And that 13 years ago (November 10th), Mike proposed and I said "yes."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, what a great site. I"ve got to bookmark it to keep it handier. Your kids are growing up so fast, and dang it woman they're all so blond! LOL They look so happy and healthy. Now let's see an updated one of you & Mike, you fit yummy mummy you ;)

Talk again soon
HEIDI