Sunday, January 01, 2012

Day 1 of Project 365

I'll post more information later on Project 365, if there is any information that may be interesting, but I've committed myself to taking a picture every day this year.  Some may have stories, some may not.  I may post them every day or I may end up posting a weeks' worth of pictures at once.  We'll see how this goes. 

I got a new camera.  :)  I need to figure out the fastest way to upload them onto Blogger...

We had a family gathering today.  I was asked to bring a salad, and as I was tearing up the lettuce leaves, I remembered that I needed to bring two other things.  Mike had Andrew make a list since my memory is pathetic...and he was still working on printing out this list by the time I was done tearing up lettuce.  By the way, I did not forget the things I was worried about leaving behind.

I'm going to go find that list and take a picture of it...

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Marla Rempel said...

Hey Ang. I did the Project Life last year (2011). I really enjoyed it. It was challenging trying to be creative taking pictures every day, but so good. It's fun looking back to see where the year took us - and how many times I baked or did laundry!!! It was good just capturing every day moments, from spills on the floor to weather changes, to kids playing together...Have fun and don't give up!