Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Andrew





I apologize to my small blogging contingent for slacking off during December. I thought with all the great photo ops at this time of the year, I'd be blogging non-stop!! Unfortunately, life has been more than busy, filled with sick children, appointments, school, walking boys to school & home, Christmas concerts and rehearsals, sick children, family gatherings, Christmas baking, Christmas shopping, sick children, walking boys to school and home...am I missing something? Oh, I finally finished my Nativity scene!! That took a little bit of work.

Anyway, here's some pictures of Andrew over the last week or so. The first two pictures are of Andrew enjoying his snack - Golden Grahams cereal (a little treat we have in the house ONLY because I needed as an ingredient for a recipe I made) - in his little corner of the kitchen. After
he had finished his first little bowl full, he was pointing and screaming at the cereal box, wanting more. He really loves his sugar cereals!

No comments: