Friday, April 13, 2007

Andrew & Natalee

Andrew cannot say a lot of words (that are understandable to most adults, at least), but he does say "Natalee" quite well already. I thought Andrew was going to have lots of issues when another baby came along, but he loves her just as much as his bigger brothers do. It is really sweet to see him giving her hugs & kisses.

Yesterday, at 5 weeks old, Natalee weighed 8 lbs. and 0.5 oz. She's getting longer, too. I put another sleeper away today, because it's too short for her. And the reason why I have been unable to post anything on my blog sooner, is because I've been busy feeding this tiny, growing little girl. Imagine that! When she's not eating, she's complaining that I'm not feeding her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How adorable! Sure shows how small Natalee is compared to her big bro Andrew!