Thursday, April 19, 2007

Burping & Haircuts

Natalee enduring a burping session. I think I've figured out that her problem is not gas after all. We seem to be settling into some sort of routine, although two or three days doesn't exactly seem like much of an established routine yet! Natalee is awake most of the morning and enjoys nursing as much as possible. Usually, she has a longer afternoon nap, about 3-4 hours, then is awake off and on and eating as much as I'll let her until I finally nurse her to sleep between 9 pm and 10. Then she usually will sleep anywhere from five to eight hours straight, wake up to nurse, and then back to sleep for another three to five hours. Not bad for a 6 week old!! She is also finding some comfort with a soother, which gives me a break and Mike a chance to deal with her fussiness.
Andrew got his first BUZZ CUT! I had been talking about it for a couple months already, but Mike said, "No, his hair suits him!" It was always crazy hair, sticking up one minute, and with all the static in winter, plastered to his head the next minute. Now that the weather has warmed up for a couple of days, I decided it was time for him to fit in with the rest of the boys. He was SO good when I took the clippers to his head! Absolutely no problems at all! I can't believe that less than two years ago, we had our hands full with the fussiest of fussy Bergmann babies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like his hair cut!! He was so adorable at church today... daddy's shadow. I am sure daddy gets tired of that ,... but gives mommy a little more free time. (which as a mommy, I really appreciate)