Sunday, August 26, 2007

With the change in weather, we've been thinking more about getting ready for school. I can't believe that this little guy is going into grade 1 in just over a week. But for now, he sleeps innocently and sweetly with his much loved Buddy.I had asked Andrew to "flex" for this picture, so he looks a little confused, but he's starting to get the hang of it. This evening, we drove down to a fire station and were given an impromptu tour by one of the firemen. Andrew's favourite thing these days is ambulances and firetrucks; every time he hears a siren, he runs to a window and asks, "I see?"
Here is another edition of the Goofball Brothers. I think I'll be scrapbooking a whole entire album one of these days! Don't worry, it's CLEAN underwear on their heads. I don't know that I'd ever knowingly let them wear "used" underwear on their faces...you never know what little boys leave behind.
And a tiny piece of Natalee. I finally got around to painting her toenails, matching mine, of course! She was a good sport about it, but it did require a lot of patience and dexterity on my part. When I put her in her car seat today, she grabbed her toes and chattered at them for a bit; I don't know if that's just a developmental thing or if she really was admiring her pink polish!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that pic of your toes! How cute!!