Monday, September 03, 2007

If I had been a boy...and other stories

Have you wondered what you would have looked like had you been the alternate gender of what you are? Maybe, if I had been a boy, I would looked almost as cute as this...
Thanks Joshua. I think he could be a model. It's always fun taking pictures of him!
Andrew sleeping. He's done this twice recently, fallen asleep half on, half off the bed.
The babies in their diapers...Andrew thought it was funny. Natalee was wondering what was going on. She does that a lot - wondering about the all the noises around her, and what's going on; it's already quite distracting for her when she's eating.
We went to the Forks on Friday and brought the boys' bikes along. They had a great time riding around the Plaza.

Only two more sleeps for Caleb and three more sleep for Joshua and it's back to school...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute! Looks like they had fun with thier bikes! I have yet to see this new plaza at the forks. I haven't been there for well over a year now!

Oh who's glasses was Joshua wearing? he sure looked good in those photos. He has a sweet and innocent look about him where Caleb has a more mischevious one I think ;) wonder if it is an older thing.. I find Kiernan the same and Logan the sweet and innocent looking one...