Wednesday, August 03, 2011

My 300th Post :)

 Beautiful children.
 On Thursday, we found a mall to hang out in and escape the heat.
A firetruck exhibit.
 Joshua the fireman.

 Wyatt liked these Veggie Tale kiosks where you could watch Veggie Tale episodes, for a price.
 Natalee and Sponge Bob.

 I was fascinated by the trees in Missouri.
 I think this might be a Black Locust tree, but I'm not 100% certain.
The other thing that I found fascinating was the corn fields in Iowa.  Not only was the corn 2-3 feet taller than the corn up here (we saw a farmer measuring his corn, and it was a good foot above his head!), but it was everywhere!  The other interesting thing about their corn fields is that they plant them in terraces.
 Relaxing in our hotel in Fargo (on the way home).

 "Mater."


Five Spark Plugs.

No comments: