Saturday, May 05, 2007

Andrew's Little Sister

I am so happy with how well Andrew has adjusted to having a new baby in the house. He absolutely loves little Natalee! When he hears her crying in the morning, he heads toward the stairs saying "Nanny, Nanny". He's very affectionate, giving her lots of hugs and kisses, and touching her gently on the head. I hope he will always feel this way towards her!
Little Natalee is growing!!! At 8 weeks old (our last visit with midwife Tracey), she weighed 9 lbs. 1 oz, and had gone from 19.25 inches at birth to 22 inches long! Her head also has grown 3 cm in diameter. Wow! Little Natalee is now quite AS little anymore! She's also smiling and cooing, and very interested in the world around her. It's fun to be able to interact with her now.
Just a reminder on how small she was at birth...I cropped this picture to use as an avatar, and I was quite pleased with how it turned out, so I just wanted to post it here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like that black and white photo of you and the kids!