Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Tuesday & Wednesday this week were really quite hot. It felt more like summer than spring. We got out the pool and water toys, and the boys had a great time playing & cooling off.
Andrew is finally able to stand in the pool! Last summer, he was still mainly crawling around, so he'll have great fun this summer learning about all the things he can do now that he's on his feet! Just what I need - something to keep me busy. ;)
Natalee, sleeping. She must be going through a growth spurt again. Some days, she seems to sleep a lot, and other days, it seems like she's awake all day! Fortunately, she has been having longer stretches of uninterrupted sleep, sometimes at night, and I'm looking forward to the first time in many, many months that I'll finally get 7 (or more!) hours of uninterrupted sleep.
Mother's Day picture! When I was looking for pictures of me and my Mom last year, I found very few; so I've started taking pictures of just me and the boys...and Natalee...every Mother's Day. I took one too of Mike and the children since the sunlight, or there lack of, was conducive for picture taking...and the children were actually behaving. Natalee is yawning, not screaming or crying! Then we skipped church and went out for brunch. And the day is still young...I'm hoping for maybe a blizzard (DQ ice cream treat, not SNOW!) after supper, if I actually eat supper. Maybe the blizzard will be my supper - sounds like a great Mother's Day to me!

No comments: