Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas Countdown


As of today, Christmas is only 34 days away! I'm glad there's finally a bit of snow on the ground. We have a good start on our Christmas shopping and hopefully we'll be putting our tree up on Sunday.

I had to get the stockings out early this year because I am (still) planning on sewing Natalee her own stocking. Well, Andrew got a hold of them and you can always count on one of the boys to use them as slippers if we let them! The good thing about him wearing the stockings this way is that he put them on himself! He has already mastered undressing himself (only when the mood strikes), so now we're looking forward to dressing, then potty-training...well, definitely not this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet the boys loved it out in the snow! I too am planning on getting the decorations out this weekend.

Oh and my car broke down again. Uncle Gord is looking for a new radiator for it... if he cant' find a used one I guess he may come and patch the hole that dad had previously done.. and didn't hold and now spews out antifreeze.