Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Caleb Hearts Food

Well, I've gotten "heck" for not posting pictures of Caleb's birthday. The reason was because I have no pictures! At his party, I was too busy to FIND the camera, and the morning of his birthday when he opened his presents, I was alone in getting four children fed and ready before our walk to school. However, I will try to remember to take a picture of Caleb and his favourite present. Anyway, the Saturday of this past Easter weekend, Caleb had an idea to decorate these whoppers with peanut butter and chocolate chips.


He loves to make food...and eat it too! He comes by it honestly. I'm so happy that he's showing so much creativity.Natalee in her Easter dress on Easter Sunday morning. She plays with cars (in her hand) and lego, just like her brothers. Right now, the boys play with her dolls and "girlie" stuff more than she does.
Joshua was at a birthday party on the weekend. He came home with face paint on (a panda?) and in full pirate regalia. He's putting on his earring here...
And just the other day, I found him sailing in his boat (Natalee's old bathtub that is waiting to go out the door). What a funny kid!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you have 2 very creative boys! What an idea to use a small bathtub as a boat :) Those peanut butter thingy's Caleb was making look GOOD to a pregnant lady! :) mmmm
Natalee's dress is very pretty!

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org. Best wishes, Rebecca