Friday, March 14, 2008

Dr. Caplan

Natalee was in for her one year check-up today. Other than being on the small side of being small, she's small...and healthy (the Dr. seemed somewhat concerned, but I'm not at all worried, especially since she eats well and is quite happy - and her numbers aren't really that far off of what the boys were at this age). Here they are for comparison:


Caleb (at 1 year old) - 21.8 lbs. - 29.5" long


Joshua - 20.8 lbs. - 30.5" long


Andrew - 17.9 lbs. - 29" long


Natalee - 17 lbs. 1 oz. - 28.5" long


I had incorrectly told some people that the older boys had been 22-23 lbs. at this age and I was wrong. Oh well, that's why I write things down!


Andrew has been gaining confidence in his speaking in the last short while. Sometimes, he doesn't want to try to repeat some things I ask him too, but more often than not, he does a really good job in his pronunciation. I thought it was so cute how he said, "Dr. Caplan". And last night, our bedtime Bible story was about Moses, and he really liked saying "Moses".


1 comment:

Unknown said...

that video is too cute!