Friday, March 21, 2008

One Week, One Year

One week with a sick baby is a lo-o-o-o-o-ong time. The worst of it started on Sunday with a low-grade fever and the inability to sleep alone...

On Monday, Natalee was back in the car seat which had been put away for several months now, and spent most of the next two days sleeping in it.
Lots of snot...on her forehead! Still not feeling too good. :(
Finally, she could eat by herself...we knew the end was in sight! Her night's are still not without interruption, but today she's back to one nap a day (compared to 4 at the beginning of the week!) and is able to spend most of her time not permanently glued on my lap!
Andrew taking a reading break. Totally spontaneous, totally Andrew! Glad I had the camera nearby!
Can you believe this picture is taken one year ago...tomorrow?
I have completed one year of pictures with her pink bear and that was my goal! I think maybe our new measuring animal will be her long alphabet caterpillar!

No comments: