Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bad Little Andrew?


From the looks of this picture, you might think that Andrew's being punished for doing something bad. That's not what happened! Let me explain...

When it comes to food and mealtime in our home, probably the most anxious person waiting for his meal is little Andrew. He wanders around the kitchen and makes unhappy sounds (not crying, usually) while I prepare breakfast, lunch or supper. He goes to his favorite cupboard door in the corner and opens it up, checking for...I'm not quite sure what, an unexpected meal? You can see it's all canned food back there, my baking supplies, mixing bowls; nothing very exciting. Well, I guess yesterday he had enough of waiting, because he decided to sit in the tiny opening & suck his thumb, while he waited for his gourmet supper to be served. Maybe that's why he was disappointed with pizza yesterday - not the high quality meal he was expecting after ALL that waiting!

No comments: