Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Tree set-up Part II

Here is Andrew, breaking out the box of Christmas decoration goodies! Here he's giving a go at the ribbon - what fun!

Caleb & Joshua with their stockings that I sewed last year.

Here is the cardboard box fireplace I made last year and the 3 little trees that the boys have for basement decorations. At this point, Andrew still hadn't torn off the decorations on the paper stockings.


Joshua posing under the Christmas tree. The boys have been asking me non-stop this year if they can crawl under the tree. I don't know what the appeal is, maybe because this year we put it in the corner of the living room and have the couches around it to try to protect it more or less from the Little Tornado. Maybe it seems a little more like a fun play area, all dark and small. It'll sure be a busy Christmas, just keeping the decorations on the tree and keeping the boys from pulling it down.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So cute! Isn't it fun doing all the Christmas stuff with kids? How did you make your cardboard fireplace? I attempted one last year but yours is nicer. Maybe I'll have to try another one if you tell me how to do it!