Sunday, October 21, 2007

Growing Children

Life has been busy. I can't believe that Thanksgiving has past and we're already almost through October. The boys are excitedly counting down the days until Halloween. I'm starting to plan Christmas baking and getting ready to do some sewing - Natalee's Christmas stocking as well as a Christmas tree skirt. We've also started our Christmas shopping! Here's a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Natalee now has two teeth.
Natalee getting ready for a bath.
Andrew...what can I say? Tigger meets Mickey the Mouse Firefighter. I don't know what he'll be for Halloween. I don't think he cares too much!
Natalee after a bath. Trying to get rid of her nasty diaper rash by spending more time naked on the floor. She quite enjoys it!
Here are the Halloween costumes for 2007 - Joshua the football player and Caleb the Musketeer. I'm so glad Caleb can wear the boots again (from last years' pirate costume). They are really cool and I got such a great deal on them.

No comments: