Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Time

On Sunday, Caleb, Joshua and I spent some time in the afternoon carving pumpkins. They both still needed help this year, although Caleb again tried to do most of his on his own. I roasted the pumpkin seeds later on and they seem to enjoy eating them.
On Monday, Joshua and I made "Chocolate Spiders". Joshua cleaned up the chocolate from the wooden spoon after we were all done. Joshua said after he had sampled them after supper, "They're actually better than I thought the would be." They are good!
Joshua needed to bring Halloween baking for his party at school tomorrow. So we spent this afternoon baking cookies. I had picked up a pumpkin cookie cutter and a leaf cookie cutter at the dollar store and used the recipe we usually use for our Christmas cookie cut-outs...should be yummy!
Natalee on or around October 23rd.
And here's a good picture of THE TWO TEETH.

No comments: