Friday, June 20, 2008

My Cute Kids

I know every Mom thinks that their kids are the cutest kids ever...and I am no exception. Well, I've seen other cuter kids, but I've forgotten about them already. I will never forget my children's smiles or their beautiful blue eyes. Natalee and Andrew enjoying their morning snack together.
Smile!
Andrew eating his afternoon snack outside - an ice cream treat. Yum!
And Joshua. This is his fourth cast. The first two were the hard-backed casts, the third one they put on was a day cast that he could take off at night and for baths, but by the second day he had swelling and pain in his arm, so two days after having the day cast, he was back at Cast Clinic for another hard-back cast. We go again next week to see what the next thing/cast will be. (Caleb, although very cute too, was not included in this post only because I don't have a picture of him from most recent camera download).

No comments: