Thursday, March 22, 2007

My New Model






It's funny, I always thought I blogged too much about Andrew because he was my baby and was the most cooperative when it came to picture taking. Now, of course, Natalee has taken Andrew's place, both online here and by being a great model for picture taking. This morning, after a quick bath, I arranged some blankets on the couch and had some decent day light, so I turned off the flash and tried to get some good "scrap-book-able" pictures of my gorgeous model! These are my favourites. (I was inspired by one of my scrapbooking magazines where a lady took a picture of her daughter on the same day of each month with the same stuffed animal to get a better idea of how much she grew and changed from month to month.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried to do that with Kiernan.. of coarse I always forgot to go and do it each month. Good luck to you if you can remember they do make great memories!