Saturday, March 17, 2007

Our Two Babies

I know Andrew's not really a baby anymore, but Caleb and Joshua still consider him to be one. So here are our two babies sitting together on the rocking chair. People always ask how Andrew is since we brought Natalee home from the hospital. Andrew has been great! Sure, he has his 2 year old moments (ie. temper tantrums), but I can not say that I see him feeling pushed out of the way by the baby. It definitely helps that Mike is at home.

Andrew's been repeating more words lately, or at least trying to. When we ask him to say "Natalee", he says "Nani". It's very cute! He knows that "Nani" is the baby.

I feel like I owe some people an explanation with regards to my blogging. The reason I blog is because I don't have time to scrapbook. I take all these great pictures of my children (in my opinion) and I know I'll never get around to scrapbooking as I would like to, so I post it here, write what I want to say about it, publish it, and VOILA - it's like having an instant scrapbook page! So fast, so easy! So I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who think I just blog for YOU. No, it's not for you! It's for me! So some day, I can look back and re-live these memories with my young children and wish for it all over again! I think I'll have to re-name my blog, "Angela's Online Scrapbook..." or something like that.

No comments: