Friday, March 23, 2007

A Real Scrapbook Page

Here it is, the real thing - my first scrapbook page of Natalee!! I get to scrapbook in PINK!! I'm not really a pink kind of girl, but I was getting kind of bored scrapbooking in blue and green and all those other boy colors. It was nice to use more color, different colors!

So you're thinking, how in the world did she find time to scrapbook with 4 children, including a newborn? Well, first of all, Natalee still sleeps A LOT! Secondly, I saw a layout like this in a scrapbooking magazine before she was even born, and I knew as soon as I saw it, I wanted to CASE it (Splitcoast Stampers lingo for "copy and share with everyone - or steal everything"). So the page has been floating around in my brain ever since Natalee was born, and I finally got my pictures developed and an hour to stick it all together. The title at the bottom reads "Fresh From God". Under the picture, I have her name stamped & hole punched on the small dots; on the little sticker, I have the details of her birth - date, time, weight, length. You can check out my SCS gallery for a list of supplies I used.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwwww!

that is very cute