Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Heat Wave!


It's a heat wave in our neck of the woods! Yesterday was up to 33, and today's forecast high is 32. Plus, it's becoming more humid. In the morning, we went to the dollar store again to buy sunglasses for the boys - we got 2 pairs for one dollar! The boys thought that finally, they could see, now that they had glasses! Yes, I've been letting them walk around half blind up until now!! Silly boys!

We went outside later on in the afternoon, and it was so hot, Joshua was running around without his t-shirt. He was also riding his bike, and with his new shades, just had to take a picture of this cool little boy! You probably can't tell in this picture, but he's turning brown, even though I regularly put sunscreen all over his little body! Lucky guy! I'm having an idea that I need to set up something here called - Donate to the Bergmann Air Conditioning Fund! Think it would be coming in handy over the next several days!! The basement is still nice & cool, and that's where we'll be hanging out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Angela. I thought while I had a few minutes I'd check out your "blog". It's great! I love the pictures of the boys - you must have great scrapbook pages. Well, we are off to the store, but I will definitely be back to the blog another time, to see what you are up to. Take Care. Laura Lee